Special conditions apply for all package deals. Preference for a particular Hummer colour can’t be guaranteed, minimum numbers apply and exclusive hire of the hummer isn’t always provided. Packages are not available with any discounts, vouchers or any other offer.
PAYMENT & REFUND
- A minimum booking of 1 hour applies to bookings unless agreed otherwise by Management.
- A 20% deposit (of the total booking amount) is payable to secure and confirm a booking. No bookings will be held without the payment of this deposit.
- The final balance is due 1 month prior to the day of hire.
- If a booking is made within 1 month of the hire day, full payment is required at the time of booking.
- If a booking is cancelled more than 1 month out from the day of hire, a cancellation fee of $100 applies. The balance of funds already paid are refundable.
- If a cancellation is made within 1 month of the booking, the deposit is non-refundable.
- If a cancellation is made within 2 weeks of the booking, no money is refundable.
- Credit card transactions attract the following fees: 2% Visa and MasterCard, 3% Amex and Diners
- In the event that a booking runs overtime, beyond the agreed booking time, additional charges will apply. For this reason, all bookings require credit card details to be provided as security. This credit card will be charged in the event of bookings running overtime.
BEHAVIOUR IN THE HUMMER DURING HIRE
- If the inside of the vehicle is left in a dirty/soiled manner, then a cleaning fee of $300 will be charged to the hirer.
- Smoking or the consumption of drugs is not permitted in the vehicle at any time. Failure to comply may result in the immediate termination of hire without any refund.
- Irresponsible, dangerous or intoxicated behaviour will not be accepted and may result in the immediate termination of hire, without any refund.
- Only handbags/small carry bags are permitted to be carried in the vehicle. If luggage is to be transported, this must be indicated on the booking form to allow the appropriate arrangements to be made.
DAMAGES TO THE HUMMER
- The hirer will be held responsible and liable for any damage to the vehicle, (inside or outside including equipment and fittings), caused by themselves or a member of their group. The cost of repair for such damages will be the responsibility of the person hiring the vehicle.
- If glasses are broken or lost, the hirer will be responsible for the cost of replacement (at $15 per glass).
- If equipment provided in the vehicle (including bar utensils, CD’s, DVD’s, LCD TV’s, remote controls) is either lost or damaged, the hirer will be responsible for the cost of repair/replacement.
- If there is damage to the vehicle which results in the vehicle being unavailable for future hire, then the hirer of the vehicle at the time the damage occurred will be held liable for losses resulting from lost or cancelled bookings, whilst the vehicle is repaired.
- As security to cover for potential breakages, damages or losses, credit card details must be provided at the time of booking. This credit card will be charged to cover costs for repairs, replacements or losses.
In the event a hummer is involved in an incident and is unable to complete a booking, Get Hummered whenever possible will provide an alternate hummer. Whilst every effort is made to complete a booking as requested, events & occurrences outside the control of the drivers and Get Hummered do occur which may result in interruptions, delays or cancellations and no specific guarantees can be made. Any compensation will be at the absolute discretion of Get Hummered Management.